Tech Nick shows you how to build a whole team of speedy space racers. Watch his video then check out the race rules – and download your FREE stickers and game cards.
- Set out two planets, a good distance apart.
- Shuffle the Mission Control cards and place upside down next to Planet Earth.
- Start the race at Planet Earth and decide on the number of laps of the destination planet to win. (Try 1 or 2 to start with)
- Take turns to roll a dice.
- If you roll an odd numbers (1, 3 or 5) move that many spaces using the felt pen as a distance guide.
- If you roll an even number (2,4 or 6) pick up a Mission Control Card and follow the instructions.
- Continue until the first racer completes the number of laps you decided on.
FREE Mission Control Cards, Planets and Stickers
Click the ‘Download Here’ links to open each free download. Then click the disk icon in the bottom right corner of the page to save the PDF file to your computer.
Print these cool stickers, then cut out and glue to your Star Racers.
Print this page onto thin card and cut out.
Print this page, then cut out the planets and glue them to the back of paper plates.
For best results click below to order a high quality sheet of glossy pre-cut stickers. Price includes UK postage.[wp_cart_button name=”Spacecraft Stickers” price=”1.99″]
For postage outside the UK click the button below.[wp_cart_button name=”Spacecraft Stickers” price=”3.99″]